These programs are implemented to help unemployed people registered to İŞKUR to establish their own businesses. Entrepreneurship programs are conducted within the framework of the principles specified in the “Applied Entrepreneurship Training (UGE) Cooperation Protocol” between “Small and Medium Enterprises Development Organization” (KOSGEB) and Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR).
At the end of the training program, attendants are awarded Applied Entrepreneurship Training Attendance Certificate. This certificate is a document to be used for application to KOSGEB New Entrepreneur Support.
What is the Duration of the Entrepreneurship Program?
- Main module for 60 hours, supporting modules for up to 12 hours, and workshop for the relevant module.
What are the Conditions for benefiting the Entrepreneurship Program?
- Being unemployed and registered to the Agency (except retirees)
- Being 18 or older
- Not having attended the entrepreneurship training organized by the Agency before
Expenses that could be Met in Entrepreneurship Programs
- Compulsory expenses oftrainees
- Work accident and occupational illness insurance premium
- General Health Insurance premium